Thursday, March 19, 2009

!!Spring Break Baby!!

It's been a slog getting through the semester this far. Not that I'm not enjoying it - my renewable energy classes are outstanding and I am learning some great stuff. But 5 classes is a workload, and I even had to work on school stuff the last two Sundays. (Sunday school work occurs after a bike ride - my priorities are well in order.)

Spring break after this week! The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. The job search is in process. I think finding a decent first job in the solar world during W's Second Recession  is going to be tough. 

For break I am heading to Durango, CO, 40 miles away (let's go with a rough 72K for that distance) to meet with Teresa and Thed from back east. Yay visitors! Yay Teresa and Thed!! I hope the weather holds out for them, it has been 25 overnight (-3C) and getting on up to 65 in the afternoon (21C). 

George and Therese from Aztec (not aliens as far as I know) have organized some road riding down in southern half of NM in Ruidoso just west of Roswell. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C'mon Obama just put billions of dollars into RE, you should be able to find something!