Sunday, October 26, 2008

Vote Vote Vote and Vote some more

This is pretty good. I'm living in a swing state, so my vote counts more than usual. I'm also in a state that lets you vote early. Typically I am the biggest critic of all things government. But whenever I get to vote, I feel really good about the system. It's just good to cast a ballot! I got to the polls Friday and I got to cast away. That glow doesn't last long, so I want to enjoy the moment. It's good stuff.

I don't have to deal with election day lines, or trying to figure out if I would get screwed by the system and have to cast a "provisional ballot" on election day. I'm all done. It feels good.

So get out there. Vote Early. Vote Often. Vote for me. (Just kidding unless you were thinking of voting for McCain.)

No comments: